Friday, June 09, 2006

Greetings, Friends,

In the moment I'm feeling some overwhelm as I juggle all of the balls in my life. Organizing the IIT has become the number one focus for me, and I'm choosing to put some other projects on the shelf until July. I hope to continue to periodically update the two websites and make occasional contributions to the Vaestro channel. However, I do not currently have enough time, energy or other resources to continue building the technology and content of the Online Practice Group.

In the meantime, please continue your online exploration of the various NVC and CNVC resources available. Some are listed under the links on this page.

I'm appreciating your support and interest in learning more about NVC. If you have any feelings and needs that you would like to communicate, I feel open to receiving them.

Warmly,
Jim

No comments: