I would like to share with you some celebrations of how CNVC has enriched my life and make a clear and present request for support.
As the coordinator for this year's IIT in Albuquerque, I am hungry to make the training available to the largest number of people. We have priced the training to be basically a break even proposition in order to make it as affordable as possible. It is the least expensive IIT, as far as I know, in North American history.
And still it is out of reach for many with a passion to use NVC for social transformation. I want to help others to be able to attend the IIT and am proposing that you send a donation to CNVC earmarked for the IIT Scholarship Fund for Albuquerque. Scholarship deadlines are April 17, and I pray to have enough funds to say yes to every request.
Would you be willing to look into your heart, right now, and connect with whether you can joyfully give some money for this purpose?
Then if it is yours to give, would you make the donation, right now?
I would enjoy gifts of any amount, and what would really make my heart sing is gifts of $100 or more from those who want to acknowledge how NVC, CNVC, and NM-NVC have enriched their lives. To donate, go online to http://cnvc.org/donation.htm or call 818-957-9393 or write CNVC, 2428 Foothill Blvd., La Crescenta, CA 91214.
You can also donate to NVC-NM at http://nvc-nm.org/donations.htm and specify it is for IIT Scholarships.
More than 50 ways CNVC has contributed to me:
1. Sponsored the training where I first met Marshall (a golden oldie!) (and a life transforming event!)
2. Organized the IIt I attended (another golden oldie)
3. Sent me Newsletters for free to distribute for the past several years, including last year
4. Provide a website with a listing of me and my training offerings, accessible by anyone anywhere with a computer
5. Give me a logo and a "brand" with ever increasing recognition
6. Give me a community wherever I go in the world
7. Open doors for me because of MBR's reputation
8. Answer the phone whenever I call for support
9. Answer an email whenever I need support
10. Act as a warehouse for my book and material sales
11. Ship me books and other materials whenever I want, at a discount that helps to support me
12. Certify me as a trainer, and thus open doors for me
13. Offer me the opportunity for a tax deductible donation to a cause I believe in
14. Make and keep agreements to protect the NVC service mark and copyrights
15. Make and keep agreement to provide me with an ever-increasing number of materials: books, cds, videos, cassettes, pamphlets, newsletters, puppets, ears, etc
16. Give me a list of skilled people in every part of the world to connect my friends and family with NVC
17. Give me a network of people to support me in growing myself, my practice, my training business
18. Give me a source for inspirational stories, testimonials, etc
19. Provide me with sound bytes of Marshall
20. Built a network and community of 200 Certified trainers of which I am a part
21. Built a network of hundreds of local NVC supporters around the world
22. Organize and implement Marshall's schedule which continues to be a primary way NVC is spread throughout the world
23. Offers scholarships to folks to assist them to attend training when they do not otherwise have the means to do so.
24. Act as a central clearinghouse for information and other resources.
25. Offers and provides supportive services to a Board of directors to direct the mission and vision of CNVC and NVC
26. Maintains tax exempt charity status in the USA
27. Offers free materials to those who have a need but not the ability to pay
28. Forges and maintains synergistic relationships with other organizations with missions and visions in harmony with my values
29. Offers access to webcasts
30. Offers resources for my students to access on the website
31. Fosters connection through e-groups
32. Helps to sponsor events like giraffe conventions, festivals, camps and conferences
33. Helps to publish QuickConnect e-newsletter 4 times per year
34. Struggles to create a life serving system within a domination structure
35. Offers a gateway for increasing awareness of NVC through media connections
36. Offers IIT's around the world
37. Offers to connect trainers with requests for training throughout the world
38. Offers a community of trainers connected through yearly reports
39. Does fundraising to continue to support the work
40. Updates a directory every month of contacts within the NVC Network
41. Protects the copyright and service mark for my use as a certified trainer
42. Provides resources that I can use to make my own materials in my training
43. Provides resources that I can use to continue to deepen my practice of NVC
44. Helps to fund research showing the efficacy of NVC in schools, prisons and other places
45. Provides inspiration and support to spiritual seekers in many traditions
46. Sponsors the gratitude project
47. sponsors projects in geographic locations
48. Sponsors projects related to themes, eg parenting
49. Sponsors projects related to language groups, eg lucesphone
50. Introduced me to open space, sociocracy and many other valuable tools and technologies
51. Created and fostered a training network that fulfilled my need to learn NVC by providing me with quality trainers (especially Jorge Rubio, Eva Rambala, Wes Taylor, Robert Gonzales, John Cunningham, Towe Wildstrand, Sura Hart, Sylvia Haskvitz, Lucy Leu and Susan Skye)